Integrating Partnerships to Strengthen Our Community Prosperity.
The mission of United Partners for Human Services is to educate, support and advocate for public and private not-for-profit human service agencies of the Big Bend.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively in providing the maximum benefit to all people.
- Increase the effectiveness of human services through high quality instruction on cutting edge topics.
- Strengthen accountability to the community.
- Increase knowledge, awareness and dialogue through advocacy regarding the impact of human services on social justice and quality of life in our community.
- Demonstrate the economic impact of our agencies and services on the community.
United Partners for Human Services believes that human services shall be:
- Comprehensive — adequate to ensure the physical, emotional, intellectual, economic and spiritual integrity of all people;
- Universal — available to all people in need, without discrimination;
- Ethical — respecting the self-direction, empowerment, dignity, human rights and privacy of all people served; and
- Accountable and Autonomous — meeting appropriate, relevant best practice standards while promoting fair and rational contractual relationships and funder expectations.