2017 UPHS Annual Conference:
Unlock Your Success
NOTE: Conference registration is now closed since we are at our maximum capacity of 260, meaning we cannot accommodate any additional people for the luncheon.
We are offering a special opportunity for members of your staff or board that cannot attend the whole day of the UPHS conference to attend two workshops of distinct interest. Register here at the special rate of $20 to attend only these two workshops.
The first workshop is on Disaster Planning takes place at 1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. and is followed directly with the Closing Plenary at 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. on South City neighborhood redevelopment. Please see descriptions below.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Tallahassee Community College
444 Appleyard Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32304
8:30 am - 9:45 am
- Fundraising Trends You Need to Know About
- Alyce Lee Stansbury, Stansbury Consulting LCC
- Trauma Informed Customer Service
- Rachel Greene, Clinical Director - Residential Services, Capital City Youth Services
- Inclusion and Disability Awareness Training
- Kathryn Schmidt, Education Coordinator, Goodwill Industries of the Big Bend
- Act Like a Success, Be a Success
- Kristyn Robinson, Training Specialist, Big Bend Community Based Care
- Leon County Dept. of Health 2016 Report
- Brandi Knight, Community Health and Planning Manager, Florida Department of Health, Leon County
- Dr. Jay Reeves, CEO, Apalachee Center
- Jeanne Freeman, CEO, Neighborhood Health Clinic
10:15 am - 11:30 am
- Grant Writing Basics for CHSP and Other Grants
- Eryn Calabro, Office of Budget and Planning, Leon County
- Performing Under Pressure: The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- Trish Yahn, Certified Workforce Development Professional, Executive Center Manager, CareerSource Capital Region
- Conflict Resolution and Effective Communication
- Charles McDonald, CEO, Children’s Home Society
- The Fly Zone: Where Your Personal and Professional Brands Meet on Social Media
- Kevin Taylor, Hatching Catalyst, Hatch and Fly
- LGBTQ Cultural Competency and Awareness
- Haley Cutler-Seeber, CEO, Oasis Center for Women and Girls
- Alanna Steaple, ARNP, Neighborhood Medical Center
1:30 pm - 2:45 pm
- The WOW Effect – The Secrets of Event Planning
- Anna-Kay Hutchison, Charitable Giving Director, Children's Home Society of Florida
- Inzlea Smith-McGlockton, CEO, Be Free for Good
- Amanda Morrison, Social Catering & Events
- Preventing and Managing Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Dr. Gabrielle Gabrielli, Gabrielle Consulting, Inc.
- Is Your Organization Prepared for the Next Emergency or Disaster?
- Jeri Bush, Director Volunteer Leon, Leon County
- Matt Cavell, Assistant to the County Administrator for Community Relations and Resilience
- Chris Smith, Commercial Risk Manager, Rogers, Gunter, Vaughn Insurance
- Joy Watkins, President and CEO, Community Foundation of North Florida
- Activating Ambition: Coaching Yourself and Others
- Carol Edwards, Assistant Teaching Professor, FSU College of Social Work
- All Abroad the Brain Train: Teach Children to Travel a Purpose-filled Path
- Dr. Linda Mills. Psychotherapist and Author
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Closing Session: Neighborhood Revitalization – What’s Coming to Orange Avenue?
- Columbia Group
Thank you to all of our sponsors!