Partner Job Openings
Healthy Families Florida Program Specialist - Ounce of Prevention Fund of Florida
The Ounce of Prevention Fund of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable ADA accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Prospective and current employees are invited to discuss accommodations.
Case Manager - Kearney Center
Interested in working in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team? Join the Kearney Center team! The Kearney Center offers comprehensive emergency services for individuals in housing crisis. We are looking for a Case Manager to provide compassionate, client centered services with a focus on helping clients move to more stable housing options.
If you have a passion for working with people experiencing homelessness and a commitment to helping them find housing, we are looking for you!
- Provide compassionate, client-centered case management services with a focus on assisting with identifying and accessing more stable housing options.
- Perform crisis intervention, as appropriate.
- Complete referrals for housing, government benefits, healthcare, mental health services, substance abuse services, clothing, employment, educational opportunities, and disability support, as appropriate.
- Offer clients additional social work services including counseling, advocacy and service coordination with a focus on securing more stable housing options.
- Utilize a collaborative process with team members and community partners to provide service linkages and support systems to effectively serve clients.
- Ensure timely and thorough documentation of all case management services, including in-person meetings and collateral contacts.
- Honor and maintain strict confidentiality in all areas: written, spoken and observed communication
- Demonstrate knowledge of community resources for which people experiencing homelessness qualify, and connect clients with these community services.
- Demonstrate understanding of the needs of people experiencing homelessness.
- Possess knowledge of programs and policies that impact people experiencing homelessness.
- Participate in weekly supervision and team meetings.
- Assist in training and supervision of interns.
- Other assigned activities that build the capacities of guests and staff to fulfill the mission of The Kearney Center.
- Some evening or weekend hours will be required.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work or related human services field, experience with case management and working in homelessness strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of local resources
- Compassionate, open-minded, non-judgmental
- Commitment to practicing the values of dignity and respect with clients, coworkers and community partners
- Ability to remain focused and calm in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Cooperative and flexible with people and systems
- Basic familiarity with computers: Windows, MS Office, email, and database use
Multiple Positions - Legal Services of North Florida
Project Manager, Attorney, and Paralegal positions are available. Visit https://www.lsnf.org/staff-positions-internships/ for more info and to apply.
Life Skills Instructor - WAVE
Widening Adult Vital Experiences, Inc. (WAVE) is seeking a dynamic and reliable instructor for their growing Life Skills program working with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Life Skills program provides life skills training for all participants and employment skills training for participants with the desire to pursue employment opportunities. The curriculum is individualized and based on the interest and abilities of each participant and includes: employment and academic skill building, socialization and communication enhancement, arts & crafts, games, activities of daily living, and field trips. Instructional programs are designed for participants to become productive and enjoy a sense of accomplishment.
Candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree in social work, education or other related field. Experience working with disabled individuals preferred. This is an independent contractor position.
Health Education Assistant - Big Bend AHEC
Big Bend AHEC is hiring! We are currently looking for a health education assistant:
- Office management
- Monitoring online education (grading assignments, keeping up with students)
- Health event planning
- Delivering in person health education within the community
- Website design and management
- Some graphic production (fliers, brochures, etc.)
We offer excellent benefits and a great working environment. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please call Allison Wiman, Executive Director, at 850.224.1177
Director of Development - Pace Center for Girls
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Development Officer provides coordination and support to properly execute local development and fundraising programs to maximize community networking, volunteer involvement, and promote the mission of PACE. Responsibilities include but are not limited to supporting major and planned giving solicitations, donor cultivation, community and social events, and grants development. The Development Officer also supports local board members and Believing in Girls Society members in their fundraising efforts.
Click here for more information and to apply: https://www.pacecenter.org/careers
Assistant Finance Director - Elder Care Services Big Bend
Elder Care Services Big Bend is hiring an Assistant Finance Director. This is a full-time exempt position. Some of the duties include:
- Process payroll and vendor payments through the accounting system and payroll company.
- Process, reconcile, file and maintain accounts payable, payroll and associated payroll taxes records or other assigned areas of responsibility.
- Process and maintain financial forms and records related to employee pay and leave time accruals.
For more information and to apply, visit the Elder Care Services Big Bend Employment webpage.
Resource Specialist (Veteran-Specific) - 2-1-1 Big Bend
The Florida Veterans Peer Initiative (MYFLVET) is a new program that provides crisis intervention and Veteran Peer Support services to connect Florida military Veterans to mental health and substance abuse services. This program provides an easily accessible entry point for returning Veterans to find Veteran-critical information and to serve as a primary source of information and referral. Services are available via the 2-1-1 crisis line and the Florida Veterans Support Line (MYFLVET).
The primary responsibility of the Resource Specialist (RS) assigned to MYFLVET is to apply the tools developed in his/her own recovery/experiences as well as the philosophy and values of the Florida Peer Network in order to: build connections with Veteran-serving agencies to better develop and manage resource information.
For more information and to apply, visit the 2-1-1 Big Bend Job Openings page.
Programs Director - Ability1st (recruited by CareerSource Capital Region)
CareerSource Capital Region is recruiting on behalf of a top local employer for this Programs Director opportunity.
Ability1st is the Center for Independent Living of North Florida, Inc. who is seeking an experienced, master’s level, full-time Program Director to provide, supervise and manage a range of counseling and support services to persons with disabilities. Ideally this person will be a motivated human services professional who can grow into a core member of Ability1st's Management Team.
This position includes supervision and program management for our Victim Services and High School High Tech Programs. Duties include individual counseling, staff supervision, reporting, and grant management. This is a working director role that also includes direct counseling and support for Ability1st’s permanent supportive housing (PSH) programs.
- MS/MSW plus three years of experience in direct counseling/case management in a non-profit, human services setting is required.
- Additional experience with grant reporting and clinical supervision are preferred.
Attractive benefits package available. Preferences are given to qualified persons with disabilities. EOE/Drug Free Workplace.