Website Good News Outreach
Program and Volunteer Coordinator – Part-time ($15- $17.50/hour – 28 hours/week)
The Program and Volunteer Coordinator (PVC) will develop, implement, and assess programs for adults and children at Maryland Oaks Crossing affordable housing community. Main responsibilities include:
· Develop, implement, and assess programs for MOC adults and children including a Summer Enrichment and After School Programs.
· Provide case management to residents.
· Establish partnerships with other human service agencies.
· Recruit, train and direct volunteers.
· Provide task supervision to interns.
The successful candidate will have a proven commitment to helping families and children succeed, be a well-organized self-starter, and able to lead volunteers. A bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Education or closely related field and experience in education or human services is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com